This recipe is from my book: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Black Seeds and More.
- 1 pint yogurt
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black seeds
- In a mortar, pound the garlic clove, salt and mint together. Place the yogurt in a dish and mix in the cucumbers.
- Add in the garlic mixture and mix well. Check to see if the seasoning is right?
- Sprinkle the entire dish with the black cumin. Traditionally served along a rice dish.