Lymphomas that were not expected are showing up after vaccinations.

 

 

Getting vaccinated if you have stage four cancer is risky. People who have cured their cancers and been in remission for years develop unsuspected swollen lymph nodes. These swollen lymph nodes are developing into lymphoma cancer. This is precisely what happened to me.

My first immunization was mandated in Jordan, so I had no choice. I got sick.

My breast and brain cancers were both cured.  After my first vaccination, I didn't have a choice, which is mandatory in Jordan. I became very ill, and suddenly on my left side, swollen lymph nodes appeared, growing more significant than my hand. So I went to the doctor, thinking I had kidney stones.

Three oncologists would soon discover a mass.

Because you couldn't touch my bones, I had all the symptoms of bone cancer. I was in excruciating pain. I went to have a blood test and a CT scan done and an ultrasound. They couldn't do the ultrasound properly because it was too painful to touch me.

My white blood cells were excellent, but I had this large mass. Yesterday, someone I greatly respect, Dr. Mark Sircus, posted an article. He told us about several University hospitals and doctors openly disclosing that these unexpectedly large lymph nodes develop into lymphoma cancer.

Here's the thing. You could have swollen lymph nodes for a variety of reasons. Not everything is related to cancer.

I've noticed that stress causes my lymph nodes to double in size. I have no non-Hodgkin's or lymphoma cancer symptoms other than this swollen lymph node. As a result, they attempted to determine the best way to deal with it. They demanded a biopsy.

If you have cancer, doing a biopsy can cause it to spread.

It seemed like a simple task to me. Let's do an MRI.  Take a look at the entire body. They said that a cat scan is required in some cases, while MRI was needed in others.

Six weeks ago, they scheduled three cat scans for me. I then read about the dangers of cat scans on Dr. Sircus. He claimed that one cat scan is equivalent to 400 X-rays. He added; "Many people are going to doctors, and the doctor is requesting two cat scans." That's equivalent to 800 X-rays. We're talking about radiation here. Furthermore, these cat scans may cause cancer to spread. As a result, they wanted to perform three cat scans. That equates to 1200 X-rays. 

Online vaccination discussion is risky.

This swollen lymph node is quite frightening because it is so large, and I have been very sick and in a lot of pain, but, as I previously stated, there are no symptoms of lymphoma. Here's the trick. My father died of lymphoma, and I have Epstein-Barr virus, a precursor to lymphoma.

They concluded that I most likely have lymphoma cancer metastasis from my breast cancer, putting all of that together. They examined my breast and discovered no lumps. My white blood cells are in good shape. I no longer have any pain or swelling in my brain as I did previously. 

It's hazardous to discuss vaccinations online. I'm here to provide you with some personal information. We had no choice about vaccinations now, just as we did in Jordan. Here's what I'd like to tell you today. That if you have stage four cancer, you should get vaccinated. That's all there is to it. Your immune system is in shambles. With the Omicron virus out there, and many of you disagree with me, you may not be able to fight it with the Omarcon virus out there that is multiplying five times. Should you get the third vaccination? Most likely, yes. Many of you do not want to get vaccinated.  You're in good health. You do not have cancer. You are disease-free. That is not the case for someone who has stage four cancer or has cancer in reverse. I'm here today to tell you that you need those vaccinations. You must also be aware of what might occur.

All I can say is thank you, Dr. Mark Sircus.

Many people will undergo Cat scans, MRIs, or other diagnostic tests to determine the source of the problem. The MRI does not use radiation. The Cat scan contains radiation. They wanted to do Cat scans with the dye in the blood because the first Cat scan without the paint and the ultrasound failed to detect the mass or tumor.  I chose to walk away from this appointment that took me six weeks and several connective people. It is lethal. I might not be seen again, and it might be too late. 

I'm not very rich. I don't have enough money to do anything outside. I'm just grateful that Dr. Mark Sircus agreed to speak with me. I also purchased a number of his books. That was one of the reasons I was able to talk to him. You'll never be able to speak to him. It's a good thing they asked him directly. There are reports that many people with Corona are developing cancers and autoimmune diseases. Some of these things, however, are unavoidable. I don't want the vaccination police to come here and accuse me of going against the CDC. I'm recommending that you take them because of your immune system.

We have to accept reality and learn how to live with what we have.

I had three weeks after the first vaccination before I went for the second vaccination; that first week, I was deadly sick, and I got this mess; within a week, the vacinnation caused this mass.  Just like last night, I was applying black seed oil. I noticed a significant improvement. I knew the best thing to do was to resume fasting.

I believe everyone here needs to understand the significance of fasting. After the first vaccination, we know that people with cancer have very little protection. After the second vaccination, you have only a sliver of protection. It is critical.

They emphasize this at clinics and other places where you can strengthen your system. It is important because things happen. I was trying to get some electrical work done, and I was having some significant issues with a guy who used to do a lot of work for me. And I was irritated. I didn't know what I would do, but I knew I had to deal with it. A doctor friend called a friend of his, and they came over and fixed my kitchen for free. It all comes down to accepting reality and learning to live with what we have.

 

 

Repurposed by MUNCH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.