Emotional Heartache Over a Dog Named Minnie

 


I would watch Minnie every day.  Her Facebook Page was called A Day in the Life of Minnie.  She was loved, spoiled and very bossy.  She loved blueberries, cheerios and banana muffins and she brought so much happiness to everyone.  

She was always laughing.  I mean I was never so happy as when I visited her page. Then one day suddenly she got sick.  We all knew she would survive.  She was in ICU and we knew she would come home but she would not.

She refused to eat and she just could not survive  outside of the oxygen tank she was in.  Then one day her mom announced that she was an Angel now.  I was devastated and so was 90,000 followers. We just could not believe what was happening and her parents were beyond ok.  Every day I would go to check the latest news and thousands and thousands were posting, sending huge bouquets of flowers and more. 

You have never seen such love.  Minnie was the star of Facebook.  They set up a Go Fund Page and so far more than $32,000 has been collected. 

I got to the point where I knew I was going to have a stroke from all the stress and thought of closing down the page, but the page is so addicting.  and my heart hurt so bad.  Each day I could just imagine how sad the family must be.  I cried and cried and cried some more.  I could not handle the sadness.

The Story of Bibi

So I had this ideal.  I wanted to tell the Miracle story of Bibi.  Well I did a video to tell how Bibi was born without eyes and through prayer and dua Allah answered my prayers and one by one gave Bibi her eyes.   Angels filled my home and I thought I was going to die, but no, Bibi had been granted a beautiful gift.

I mean it was a true miracle.  See the video below.  I mean how ofter does God give such miracles and ones that could actually be seen by the naked eye.



Much to my dismay people starting unsubscribing to my channel. I mean lots of people and only one person liked the video.   I mean Bibi was a martyr and no one cared.  I felt humiliated.

BUSINESS DECISIONS

So I decided if people did not give honor to her, I would leave posting, except for my membership group.  I demanded 20 people like the video or I would quit posting.

Well one or two liked the video and no one took my threat serious.  I felt so strong after seeing how many followers Minnie had, that I had to stand my ground.  Bibi's life matters.

So I erased my post on wanting people to like the video or I would quit posting and leave the channel.  But my mind was made up, I could not continue.  

Humiliated and extremely sad I was thinking on where God wanted me to go.  I was thinking that surely this was a sign.  Minnie was important and although I was not close to her, I loved her as though she was my own.

God be with her family and I hope in the days to come I will not be so sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.