WISHING THINGS HAD BEEN DIFFERENT

 

Today I am feeling kind of sad and wondering about the mistakes I have made along the way.

Wishing I had made different decisions and had taken a different path, but Allah has decided different for me.

Oh the days when I wish I did not have to work so much and could stay home more.  

I have predicted for years that one day I would be gone from Youtube but never did I think it would happen like it did.

Youtube changed the ways they were handling things and started eliminating all natural cancer remedies and videos.  They came down on Nigella Sativa hard.  I guess because NS was a huge threat to big pharma.  

N. Sativa had so many case studies on how they could cure many diseases in a very short time and we were taking money out of big pharma's pockets.  My friend said YT should change their name to Pharmatube.

While I knew what I had to do and so I walked away.  But losing the Black Seed Channel was not the end, I then got attacked on the Mucusless Channel.

I realized I would never be safe and so left that channel too.  I thought of posting on a third channel I had and did try once but I did not receive any response.  Well no one knew it was me due to me changing my name.  

Along the way I have made mistakes and I have done so many good things too.  I hope the people do not forget me and remember what I taught them because we are all faced with some really hard times to come in this winter season.

Allah never makes any bad mistakes, only we do.  I hope one day I will have some news.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.