SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTION CAUSING MAJOR PROBLELMS

 


I HAVE BEEN UNDER SEVERE STRESS.  FIRST I WAS TRYING TO LOCATE PAMMY AND 2ND I WAS HAVING TO DECIDE THE FATE OF MY #1 LOVED YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

So I had to make some decisions.  I started investigating what Google was doing with their latest Review update and what could be done.  Youtube earnings were now separate and the BSE Import channel was doing very bad.  I tried so many things from SuperChats to Memberships and even told the group I either had to have some donations or affiliate sales.  Sadly none of the above happened.  I cannot afford to support a group with no income.

So I tried setting up memberships on my website I could collect less funds.  Youtube takes a huge amount of commissions.  But no one agreed to join.  Every ideal I came up with failed.  My cats did not have enough food and 2 cats needed hospitalization.  

I had not enough money to feed myself too.  So I kept saying if this happens or that happens I will close but I kept waiting.

Finally ethics and pride told me there was not one person who purchased black seed oil and sent a donations and then I had 2 people leave the subscriptions for the cats.

Pammy Finally Found

So one day I heard Pammy crying and crying for food.  I could not believe this as she was missing for 4 days.  I went running to save her.  She was so frightened and very thin.  I could not get her to cross over and so I scooped food out on her step and ran behind the neighbor's house to try to find her.

I was so neurotic.  I could not find her but I came back with itching chest.

I noticed I had whelps of clusters of some kind of rash.  I took my dress off thinking I got in to a toxic environment when I tried to find Pammy.  The clusters spread.

I had them on my neck and legs too.  They hurt and were very itchy.  I thought the only time I had something like this before is when I was very young and was allergic to the water.

Pammy not cooperative and Whelps Kept Spreading

I got worse and worse.  I kept taking photos and sending them to my friend the doctor and applying calamine lotion and vitamin E cream with Black Seed Oil.  That seems to help a lot.  So I would delete the message.

Then this morning I woke up with one bite.  I did not touch the bite but scratched around the area.  It spread like crazy.  Maybe 50 breakouts this time.  I had a bite on my rear when I went to the bathroom.  I scratched that area a lot and then went to the mirror and the worse attack ever.  I have from 100 to 150 breakouts and swollen snake like whelps.  

I knew I had to call the doctor asap.  He gasped when he saw the photos and said he knew exactly what was wrong.  He said I was being bit by dust mites.  He prescribed some meds and told me to buy some pest sprays.  To clean all the mattress, carpets and sheets.

So I ran out to do what he said and sure enough after taking the anti-histamine I felt better.  I was having trouble breathing on the way out as it was 104 degrees today.

Heat is what my friend thought brought on the mites.

I felt relieved when the swelling went away.  My friend called me and said the people in her COVID group talked about rashes after the vaccine.

WAS THIS A SIDE EFFECT OF THE VACCINE

Here in Jordan we were forced to take the vaccine.  So I started checking around and sure enough the side effect of Phizer vaccine was extreme allergic reactions.  I then called my friend back and he confirmed that many of his clients had this problem also.

But as I was discussing this with my friend I remembered the first breakout came on the moment after finally locating Pammy 4 days after she went missing.

So did stress cause this of rhe forced vaccine.  There are several cases of aphasia but no deaths.  I became concerned because I did have problems breathing this morning.  The reaction was so extreme and I cannot show the photo of my butt, lol but it was just awful.

So from my popular ebook Make it at Home with Dr. Sebi you will find in the end chapters a long readout on the number of deaths and sickness caused by the vaccine.  It was possible this was all tied in.  I have been very tired and lots of brain fog and such and huge amount of pain.

But I knew I must write an article and warn others.

YES, THE YOUTUBE GROUP IS CLOSED

I tried so hard to come up with a solution but there was not one person who helped me.  I am planning to move the videos elsewhere.  Youtube's new rules make it impossible to make money there.  You can donate here if you truly love the work I do.  DONATION - YOUR 1 STOP CENTER (nigellasativacenter.com)

I am waiting to see what happens when Sam is no more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.