Melanie Grimes stated, "People lose about one hundred hairs each day. Because hair is made of many nutrients, those nutrients need to be replenished in the body in order for hair to grow. Hair contains protein, fat, water, and carbohydrates. Foods to prevent hair loss can be found in oats, molasses, liver, and whole grains. Because water is comprised of water, it is important to stay hydrated to stimulate proper hair growth. Hair growth is conditioned on genetics. Hair loss increases with age, but proper nutrition can help prevent hair loss, thinning hair and balding." Read More: http://www.naturalnews.com/028378_balding_hair_growth.html#
Baldness and Hair Loss Remedies Using Nigella Sativa or Black Cumin
The following are remedies for baldness and hair loss for men and women unless specifically stated. I personally only can testify to what I know and thankfully due to my using black cumin everyday have never had a hair loss problem and I am almost 60 years old and have no gray hair like most. I do have a few streaks of gray on my side, but there is no need for me to color my hair ever.
1. Put the black cumin oil directly on the bald spot. This is the remedy I have published for a long time and in my book, but there are more. Leave on for 1/2 hour and then wash out.
2. Make a concoction of 1/2 cold pressed extra virgin olive oil and 1/2 black cumin oil. Rub on the bald spots.
3. Mix and equal amount of henna and black cumin ground seeds. Add in some vinegar and make a fine paste. Rub this on your balding spots. Do this every other day and folk legends in the Middle East claim that you will have a thick mane.
4. Place the black seeds in a skillet and heat until the seeds are bland. Remove from the fire and grind the seeds finely in a coffee grinder. I have a Krupps Coffee Grinder which I have had for years and love it. You can buy one for less than $20. After you have ground the seeds, add in equal amounts of olive oil and rub on the bald spots.
5. Do you have hairloss problems? Try this very easy remedy. Mix 1 teaspoon of Roobios red tea poweder and 1 teaspoon of black cumin oil. Add a few drops of filtered water and mix well. Massage this into your balding spots. Leave on for a few minutes. You may also want to try the Roobios red tea shampoo.
Use Roobios red tea and black cumin oil and a bit of water for baldness and hair loss. http://dld.bz/bP2uu
According to Mike Adams, "Rooibos powdered extract is made from the leaves and twigs of the Rooibos plant, which is grown entirely without pesticides or synthetic chemicals of any kind. It only takes a tiny amount of Rooibos powder mixed with water to make a deep red "tea-like" beverage that quenches thirst like nothing else. You can also mix it with any kind of milk (almond milk, cow's milk, rice milk, etc.), add a touch of sweetener, and you've got a delicious milk tea beverage that's super smooth." Read More: http://www.naturalnews.com/033538_rooibos_sports_drink.html
6. Add 2 handfuls of black cumin seeds to 5 cups of water. Boil for 10 minutes. Let it cool down. Strain the seeds and disgard. Pour the black cumin water into a glass jar and add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Massage this mixture to your scalp at least twice a week. Let it stay on your scalp for 30 min to 1 hour, and then wash your hair. You can keep the mixture in the refrigerator.
7. Add 1.5 tablespoons of black cumin seeds to 3/4 cup of water and boil for 10 minutes. Let the mixture cool down. Use a strainer to separate the seeds from the water. Add a raw egg yolk to the black cumin water and mix them very well until you get a homogeneous creamy solution. Optional: You can also add a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil to the mixture.
Massage the mixture into your scalp (you don't need to massage it to the hair, especially if your hair is long). When you are done with massaging this to all your scalp, let it stay for 30 min to 1 hour. Then wash your hair. You can do this every week or every other week.
8. Rub lime or lemon juice all over the balding spots and leave it for fifteen minutes, then wash it with shampoo. After drying your hair thoroughly rub Black Seed oil all over the head. This is good for falling hair loss.
9. Rub the balding spots with lemon juice and leave on for 15 minutes. Now massage a tiny bit (1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon) of black cumin oil on the balding spot and leave.
Sure Fire Way to Be Successful Regrowing Hair
While the above remedies are suggested to be the best available, the one thing that is evident throughout every post is that the suggestion to use the absolute best black cumin oil available.
I have read a few accounts where people did not have good luck with improving their hair condition and I am sure it all had to do with the product they were using. If you want good results, use the best.
Also Read: Natural Ways to Grow Hair and Reduce Hair Loss