Make sure to buy the best quality products when making your recipes. There are many cheap quality oils on the market and they are worth "Zip!" Never ever buy flax meal. Use good quality seeds and fresh grind them. I have a Krups coffee grinder that I have had for years and I highly recommend it. I just sent my mom one for her birthday and she is in "Pig Heaven!"
|Krups Coffee Grinder|
- 1/2 cup quick oats (Quaker is the best in my opinion)
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- Dash of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of flax seeds, freshly ground
- 1/2 teaspoon of black cumin oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Mix the honey and the black cumin oil together and set aside. Freshly grind the flax seeds and set aside.
- Place the water in a pan and bring to boil along with the salt. Add in 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon for goodness and more healing benefits. Add in the oats and cook the oats for one 45 seconds only, stirring constantly.
- Add in the flax seeds and mix well. Cook for only 30 seconds. Pour in a bowl right away and drizzle the honey and black cumin on top.