My New Delicious Avocado Toast

Yes this is a new recipe that is both delicious and nutritional.  I made this tonight for myself and boy was it second to none.  See the recipe below.

INGREDIENTS:

  • GREEK YOGURT OR LABANE
  • AVOCADO SALAD OR GUACOMOLE (SEE RECIPE BELOW)
  • 1 SCRAMBLED EGG
  • HERBS OF CHOICE

First make your avocado salad.  I used one small avocado, juice of a lemon (1/2), 1 green onion and a few small red tomatoes (chopped), salt and pepper to taste.

Now scramble one egg with salt and pepper.

Toast you bread.  Spread with a thin layer of greek yogurt of goat labane.  Labane is where you drain the whey off the greek yogurt until you get a thick cheese like texture.

Then add the guacomole on top and then put half the scramble egg on each toast.

Now I topped mine with arugula, but you can use any herb of choice or none.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.