Woman Cures Bells's Palsy with Black Cumin Oil


Another wonderful testimony with Black Seed Oil.  My client has been using the oil on her face for bell's palsy.  

Here is what she reported today, "I’ve been putting it on my face full strength since the Bells Palsy with great results and no reactions of any kind so I think it’s safe.  My face is nearly back to normal."  

Jamie was also seeing a naturalpath at the same time, but nothing worked like the black seed oil.  

Bell's Palsy runs in my family and today, April 15th, 2016, I woke up with a twitching eye, jaw pain and facial numbness and my first thought was Bell's Palsy.  I waited a few hours to see if things got better, but they did not.  

I went to search for what causes twitching and sure enough Bell's Palsy was listed along with several other things like tiredness.

I went to Earth Clinic to see what they suggested and here is what they said.

How Is Facial Palsy Typically Treated?

While most individuals recover from the condition with or without treatment, doctors sometimes prescribe different treatment options to speed recovery. Your doctor may suggest treatment such as corticosteroids, antiviral drugs, or even physical therapy.


Do Natural Remedies Work?
Depending on your medical supervision you may be able to stick strictly to natural treatments. Castor oil, black seed oil, and turmeric seem to be effective supplemental options while acupuncture and chiropractic care are also considered effective.

1. Castor Oil
Castor oil packs, Edgar Cayce's famous remedy, can help reduce inflammation and heals nerve damage. The oil also strengthens your facial muscles and maintains your skins elasticity.

2. Black Seed Oil
Black seed oil, taken internally also helps reduce swelling in the nerves and face. This treatment also promotes circulation and stimulates full nerve recovery.

3. Turmeric
The spice Turmeric is another anti-inflammatory agent. Taken internally, it reduces the inflammation in your face and encourages healthy blood and lymph flow to eradicate infection.
These treatments can help you recover more quickly and more fully from Bell’s Palsy. Please let us know if any natural cures worked for you or if you have a new one to recommend. Continue reading below for additional natural remedies from our readers!

SO HERE IS WHAT I DID FOR PREVENTION


I massaged my face with black seed oil

Took 4 capsules of turmeric with black seeds and black pepper
Placed Soverign Silver under my tongue (just a few squirts)

After doing this, I saw an immediate improvement within 30 minutes and I was a happy camper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.